Saturday 15 November 2014

It's been a while....

It's been a while since I posted on my Blog. Mainly because I have been run off my feet! Never seems like enough time in the day.
I have a 16 month old boy as well and since walking - he has turned into Action Jackson!
Anyway - moving on.

In my painting class this week I was playing around with my favourite colours - all brights and also watercolour. Layering, mixing, blending and ensuring no mud happens!

The below were the final Art Pieces which I think have turned out well. I am selling the prints from these originals. Only 50 available www.whiteforesthome.com

If you like watercolour, bright colours and artwork that is non descriptive - then these are for you. They are A3 sizing, however I can do larger sizing as well.

Hope you like them too!

Cheers
AK





No comments:

Post a Comment